Photo Credit: Dollars to Donuts: Comfort Food and Kitchen Wisdom from Route 66's Landmark Rock Cafe by Dawn Welch and Raquel Pelzel (Rodale Books); copyright 2009
Is it 6 o'clock and you haven't even started thinking about dinner yet? Don't worry, you're not alone! Whether you've got 10 minutes or an hour to cook, we've compiled a list of quick dinner ideas to help you out.
10-Minute Quick Dinner Ideas
If you only have 10 minutes for dinner, take-out isn't even an option! Try one of these quick-to-prepare meals that will come together in 10 minutes or less, including stir-frys, pizza and pasta.
- Turkey and Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
- Ham and Green Bean Stir-fry
- Shrimp Rolls
- BBQ Baked Beans with Sausage
- Super Easy Fish Sticks
- Korean Beef Stir-fry
- Whole Wheat French Bread Pizza
- Strip Steaks with Tomato-Mint Salsa
- Tex-Mex Taco Salad
- Florentine Ravioli
Get more 10-minute easy dinner recipes!
30-Minute Easy Dinner Ideas
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard and White Beans
- Chicken with Cider and Bacon Sauce
- Shrimp Po' Boy
- Veggie Pad Thai
- Chicken and Spinach Soup with Fresh Pesto
- Sweet and Spicy Orange Chicken
- Tuscan Polenta with Rosemary, Kale and Cannellini Beans
- BLT Linguine
- Turkey Fingers with Maple-Mustard Sauce
- Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 30-Minute Chili
- Maple-Chili Glazed Pork Medallions
- Chicken-Fried Steak and Gravy
Need more? Browse our gallery of 30-minute easy dinner ideas!
45-Minute Easy Dinner Recipes
Got just under an hour? We have plenty of mouthwatering options for you, including savory stews, speedy roast chicken and pork chops.
- Baked Breaded Eggplant with Marinara
- Quick Pork Chile Stew
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Chard and White Beans
- Quick Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables
- Oven-Fried Fish and Chips
- Chicken Piccata Pasta with Mushrooms
- Sirloin and Portobello Stew
- Crispy Turkey Tostadas
- Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
- Broiled Shrimp with Feta, Orzo and Tomatoes (pictured)
- Balsamic Fig Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Want to save time on clean-up? Check out these one-pot dinner recipes!
60-Minute Easy Dinner Ideas
You can make a truly impressive meal if you've got an hour to spare. Cancel your dinner reservation and cook up something comforting at home, like fried chicken, macaroni and cheese or chicken potpie!
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Ultimate Beef Chili
- Vegetable Curry
- Macaroni and Three Cheeses
- Classic Meatloaf
- Chicken Potpie
For the ultimate low-effort dinner, try one of our slow-cooker recipes!
WATCH: Learn How to Prepare Fresh Shrimp
Need more dinner ideas? Try these links below or join the discussion in our Quick & Easy Cookbook message board.
Follow iVillage on Google +.