Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
Natural braided headbands are a great style when you want to keep your hair comfortably out of your face.
1. First, clip up a section on one side - parallel with the arch of your eyebrow.
2. Next, separate a section 2 by 2, right behind the top of your ear.
3. Loosely braid the section in one direction to maximize the length of the braid.
4. Secure braid with an elastic.
5. Wrap the braid around the head to the other side.
6. Use bobby pins to secure the end behind your ear.
Try braided headbands on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself braided headbands