Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
This easy chignon is a no-fuss way to pull off an elegant look.
1. Start by parting your hair or simply brushing it straight back. Gather your hair and tie it into a low ponytail at the base of your neck. Remember, stiffer hair will give your chignon a formal look, while loose hair around the face will make it more casual.
2. Twist the hair in your ponytail. You can either twist the hair as a whole in a single section or divide it into separate section and then wrap them around each other in a spiral.
3. Now, secure the end of the twisted hair with another coated hair band.
4. Start coiling the twisted ponytail around the base of the ponytail.
5. As soon as the ponytail makes one complete circle around the base, use pins to attach it to the back of your head.
Try a chignon twist on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself a chignon twist