Photo Credit: iVillage
The fishtail is a cute twist on the plain old braid.
1. After brushing out your hair, pull your hair into a low ponytail and secure with a clear elastic.
2. Split the ponytail into 2 pieces.
3. Take a piece from the first side and pass it to the second side.
4. Now take a piece from the second side and pass it to the first side.
5. Continue this pattern until you reach the ends and secure with an elastic.
6. Carefully cut the elastic you used at the top of the ponytail, and you are done!
Try a fishtail braid on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself a fishtail braid