Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
Ponytails are a simple style when you don’t have time to wrestle with your hair, but that doesn’t mean they have to be blah. Add a little spunk to your ponytail with a simple knotted base.
1. First, add a texturizing product to your hair to give it a little grip.
2. Next, divide your hair in half.
3. Then tie the two parts into a double knot.
4. Secure the knotted ponytail with an elastic band and a couple of hair pins.
5. To keep the ponytail in place, tease the ends.
Try a knot ponytail on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself a knot ponytail