Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
These soft and sexy waves are a lovely look for both work and play. You’ll need a blow drier and curling iron to get this style.
1. First, blow dry your hair straight, starting at the roots to boost the volume.
2. After your hair is completely dry, separate it into three sections.
3. Begin curling section by section.
4. Take a 1-inch portion of hair and wrap it around the barrel of the curling iron. Wrapping allows you to curl all the way to the root, so avoid "clipping" hair into the barrel. Release the curl after about 10 to 15 seconds. While curling, make sure to leave ends loose to avoid a crimp mark.
5. Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through each section.
6. When you are finished curling, gently loosen the waves with cool air. You can separate curls with your fingers, just make sure not to brush them out.
Try soft and sexy waves on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself soft and sexy waves