Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
This tousled bun goes with just about any look.
1. First, apply texturizing cream through damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your hair’s natural consistency.
2. Once dry, use your fingers to comb your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Wrap ponytail into a bun.
4. Tug at the top of your head to loosen the bun a bit.
5. Keep a few strands loose around your ear to add to the messy effect.
6. To finish the look, mist your hair with a lightweight hairspray.
Try a tousled bun on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to get a tousled bun