Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
Tousled hair styles are stylish, sexy, and add volume to your look. Using just a barrette, try this tousled sweep for a look that has texture and volume.
1. Start by misting a texturizing spray onto clean, dry hair to create a matte texture
2. Lightly tease the hair on one side of your head. This will give your hair better grip and help the barrette stay put.
3. Divide your hair into two- to three-inch sections, using clips to secure the hair you are not working on.
4. Create a side part using the highest point of one eyebrow as a guide, and sweep the front of your hair across your forehead toward the side you teased.
5. Gather hair and clip it into a barrette at eye level.
Try a tousled sweep on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself a tousled sweep