Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
This elegant twisted updo is simple to achieve.
1. Start by sectioning the hair in two parts
2. Take one section in the front, then pull it over and twist it back.
3. Repeat this on the other section.
4. Pin both twists together by criss crossing the-bobby pins.
5. Grab the remaining hair and twist it all the way down and secure with an elastic.
6. Now twist your hair up as if you’re putting it into a bun.
Try a twisted updo on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: How to give yourself a twisted updo