Photo Credit: Betsy Blundell
The wrapped ponytail is a simple way to dress up this go-to hairstyle.
1. First, gather your hair up into a ponytail.
2. Next, section off a strand of hair from the bottom side of your ponytail that is slightly wider than your hair elastic.
3. Pull strand taut above your head.
4. Wrap the strand around the elastic as many times as it will go.
5. Secure the base with bobby pins, pushing inwards towards the ponytail to disguise them.
6. Tousle the base of the ponytail to create volume.
Try a wrapped ponytail on yourself with our Virtual Makeover tool now!
Other styles you might like:
WATCH: Give yourself a wrapped ponytail