Make hanging pumpkin cut outs a little less ordinary with neat "jiggle" status. This is a great activity that's easy enough to accomplish after school — a perfect homework break!
What You Need:
- Orange paper
- Black paper
- Green paper
What To Do:
- Cut out a pumpkin shape from orange paper.
- Cut eyes, nose & mouth shapes from black paper & glue onto pumpkin
- Cut a stem from the green and glue to the top (let it overlap)
- Cut long black paper strips and fold like you would an accordion, then glue to the bottom of the pumpkin
- Punch a hole in the stem & tie on yarn to hang. Have fun decorating the whole house!