These creepy crawlers are not a scary task to tackle! You and the kids will delight in decorating windows and more some cool caterpillar plate pals.
What You Need:
- 4 small paper plates (large ones will do but it will be big)
- Black paper for legs
- Paint for plates
- Paper scraps for face features
What To Do:
- Glue or tape each paper plate in a row (three for body & one for head), and it's ok to overlap them.
- Glue legs onto sides of three plates (like you'd see on a caterpillar.)
- Paint all four plates any color you choose. Why not pick a citrus theme, with plenty of orange, in honor of the Halloween spirit?
- Add paper eyes, nose, mouth, and antennas for fantastic finishing touches.