Do you always read your electrical appliance manuals for safety guidelines?
Are bulbs the correct wattage for lights?
Are fuses the right size for circuits?
Have you replaced, or had the manufacturer fix, any electrical appliance that blows a fuse, trips a circuit breaker, or gives a shock?
Have you had an electrician check any outlets or switches that are warm to the touch?
Do you keep electrical cords away from water sources, such as the sink?
Have you unplugged all electrical devices that are near a water source?
Have you installed a ground fault circuit interrupter? It may reduce electrocution deaths by one half, according to recent studies.
Do you unplug electrical appliances when not in use?
Do you have the manufacturer fix any electrical kitchen appliances that spark or shock?
Do you cover all accessible electrical outlets within a toddler's reach?
Do you monitor the condition of cords and replace when deteriorated?