Feng Shui: Where To Place Your Bed
What's the best location for my bed so that the energy will flow in the right places and I can achieve "good" feng shui? --iVillager ShannabelleQuestion:
Here's my best to worst bed location list:
- Best: Your bed has a headboard that's up against a wall that has no doors or windows along it. The bed should preferably face the door so when you are in bed you can see someone entering, but it should not be in line with any doors (e.g., if you walked in to the room and crossed to the other side of the room you should not run into the bed).
- Next to best: Your bed has a headboard, and is along a wall with a window, but the window should not be at the head of the bed.
- Next lowest: Your bed has a headboard, and is along a wall and near a door.
Watch Video: Get an 'artful' home for less
- Worse than lowest: Your bed has a headboard, and there is a window above the headboard.
- Even worse: Your bed has no headboard, and the head of the bed is against a window.
- The absolute worst: Your bed has no headboard, the head of the bed is against a window, and the foot of your bed is facing or is in line with the door to the room.