Finding the right costume for your little one is not always easy. These classic ideas are easy enough to pull off with basic supplies and won't keep you slaving over the sewing machine.
1. American Flag
Even if it's Halloween morning it's not too late to make this patriotic costume. You probably have everything you need right at home. No sewing required.
What You Need:
- Old white sheet
- Red and blue fabric (or poster) paint
- Take the white sheet, cut down to size and fold in half.
- Using paint -- red and blue -- paint the left corner blue.
- Cut out white stars from the scraps left over after cutting the sheet and glue them on the blue.
- Paint the red stripes on the flag.
- Cut a slit in the fold at the top for your child's heads to slip through.
When your little one holds her arms out, the flag is spread out. This is easy for a toddler to move around in, and inexpensive to make.
A great patriotic costume for your little ones. Honor your favorite heroes. Super simple to make. No sewing required.
What You Need:
- Yellow raincoat and pants
- Black electrical tape
- Black spray paint
- Fire hat
- Black boots or shoes
- Wrap electrical tape twice around each arm and each leg (toward the wrist and the ankle) of raincoat and pants.
- Spray hat black and let dry.
You're ready to go.
This cow costume is great for little ones and very easy to make. Takes less than an hour. Some sewing required. Adorable!