iVillage Member
Registered: 10-19-2009
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 2:58pm

I am going to a dance with my boyfriend, and I have found the perfect dress! It is royal blue, however it is see through across my clevage, what bra should i wear? I heard NuBra's are good, but I have a fuller chest (D). What should I do?

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-05-2005
In reply to: beautyqueen1234
Mon, 09-06-2010 - 10:03am

Hi BQ and welcome!

You might want to consider going to a lingerie boutique for a consultation and/or fitting.