Shoes for Fall, Whats your wish list?...
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 08-10-2005 - 4:35pm|
Which shoes are you obsessing with for this fall?
Since I live in Atlanta, I have a lot of freedom in my options since we rarely see snow and the cold comes much later.
I have already started my collection for fall, some still in my head.
My finds and current top picks
* Turquoise suede wedge by Seychelles:
* A great pair of vintage flat boots in chocolate brown through Ebay
* I just won a pair of Bronze Peep toe sling backs for $0.99. I'm forever in love with the color bronze.
* These fun & cute boots by Sugar http://www.villageshoes.com/suwogrbo1.html
* A pair of round toe flats like this one in grey
About the turquoise wedges, Do you guys think it will be a good choice for fall? I was thinking about wearing it with an all black outfit so the color pops.
Can't wait for your picks!!