MARCH 2013

iVillage Member
MARCH 2013
Tue, 03-12-2013 - 10:58pm

I can’t believe it’s MARCH already!!! It’s time to think about spring clothes, and all the beautiful clothes the stores, plan upcoming summer vacations, and so forth. Spring is my favorite time of year with all the new clothes, thawing out from a long snowy winter, given it snowed in your neck of the woods….

So tell us what you have planned for the month of March…

iVillage Member
In reply to: chic04
Wed, 03-13-2013 - 11:34am

Hello. :)

I'm new to this board.  I hope you don't mind me joining you!  I've recently lost weight and I'm in serious need of a makeover of sorts.  Really I just need to re-learn how to dress myself in clothes that actually FIT (I feel like I'm swimming in mine right now!).  I just love spring too and I'm having so much fun browsing all the bright and colorful styles out right now. 

Let me see... no real plans for the spring as of yet.  My boys will be out of school on spring break in a few weeks so we'll be busy doing fun things around town.  We are also hoping to get a garden started very soon so we'll be spending a lot of time out in the yard. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: chic04
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 11:36am

Welcome to the board!!! I'm Rita. I'm sorry I'm not here as much as I'd like to be. Hopefully I can help you.

First off, what's your style now and what do you want it be now that you've lost weight?