1990s..Hair products.???

iVillage Member
1990s..Hair products.???
Sun, 04-02-2006 - 10:40pm
When I was about 13 years old my mom would always buy this Shampoo & Conditioner something called Vibrant, Verbrance, Verbrant, something with a "V" and I was wondering if anyone knew what in the heck I was talking about???? It was in a bottle similar to what a Pert plus bottle would look like, it was green and with a picture of a sun or something maybe... I know it was green but dont remember the picture exactly!! I wish I could find that stuff again because it smelled soo darn good!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-03-2006 - 1:13pm

I have no idea what product you're talking about. Have you tried a google search...you could search for shampoos...unless you come up with the name. Good luck!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-07-2011 - 10:13pm

I know that this is 5 years old but I know what you are talking about! It was called Vibrance by Helene Curtis. I stumbled upon this because I was trying to also find a 90s hair product. It was like "Heatsafe" by Neutrogena but it was a purple and pink solution that you had to shake to mix up (think oil and water, then shaking it but the liquids were two different colors". It was in a clear bottle. It's driving me nuts!!