Fall 2012

iVillage Member
Fall 2012
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 1:37am

colorful-fall-leaf

Awww....my favorite time of year, fall. The stores are loaded with tweeds, and sweaters, the magazines are exploding with fall fashion and chic n stylish boots. The coffee shops are filling your cup with your favorite seasonale drink, and Bath and Body Works have out of this world candles with wonderful fall scents. So I think I can truly say fall is underway as the leaves on the trees change from green to beautiful shades of yellow, orange, red, even deep purple and gold. The days are getting shorter and cooler. Its just a beautiful season to enjoy from the comfort of being indoors or sitting on your porch reading a favorite book or magazine and cup filled with hot tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. Take the time to enjoy the beaufy of fall...

iVillage Member
In reply to: chic04
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 4:23pm
Hi Rita, I also love fall. I love the crisp cool air, and pretty bright fall plants and flowers , loving orange and yellows and reds and burgundy in my garden. I had my first hot chocolate the other day while watching Downton Abbey.... the main thing I'm enjoying this year are all the squirrels running around the garden with acorns stuffed in their mouths looking for places to hide them. They keep jumping up on my table on the terrace and hiding them in the basket of pansies I have out there, so very cute.

BTW, that is one very pretty fall leaf graphic you used in this thread! Have a nice weekend , or what remains of it ;O)
iVillage Member
In reply to: chic04
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 9:41pm
How nice. Its my favorite time of year. Thanks, I found it on Photobucket.