Which Fall Hat is Right for You?
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 11-11-2010 - 12:29pm|
Which Fall Hat Is Right for You?
Avoid the buy-but-never-wear hat fate
The days are getting shorter, the amount of time we want to spend under our blankets is getting longer and it's time for our wardrobes to start getting warmer. And while you're stocking up on super-cute, super-cheap sweaters, don't forget that most of your body heat escapes through your head!
Our comprehensive guide to the hottest fall headwear will help you find the finest in fedoras, classiest cap couture and perfect frame for your face shape, so you don't have to worry about bonnet-buyer's remorse. Cover yourself—protect the keppie!
• A feminine take on our favorite fedora
• A whole lot of floppy for the boho-chic chick within
• Be a beanie baby
• Frame your face the 1920s way
• Fierce leather for the fearless fashionista
• You don't need to be a Parisian poet to rock this beret
• Pep up your outfit with a newsboy cap
• Jockey hats: not just for the races
• Boating hats are a trend for all seasons
• The bibi is the perfect bonnet for an oval-faced beauty
• For the sporty tomboy with a feminine edge