Review #197: "Reflected in You" by Sylvia Day

iVillage Member
Review #197: "Reflected in You" by Sylvia Day
Mon, 04-01-2013 - 5:18pm

I am a little behind in posting my reivews, so now is the time to get caught up.  I finised the book about a month ago.  It is the second book in the Crossfire Series.  I really enjoyed this book.  It had turns that I didn't not expect and the struggle of the relationship between Gideon and Eva made me feel like I was a close friend healing about it when Eva needed to vent.  I look forward to the final book this summer.

Here is infomation about the book from Barnes and Noble:

Overview

The hotly anticipated second book of the Crossfire Trilogy continues the sensual saga of Eva and Gideon that began in Bared to You…the New York Times bestselling novel of “EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED” (Romance Novel News).
Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

Tammy

CBSsign

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-01-2013 - 11:01pm

Thanks for your review. :)