Review #210 Orchard Valley Brides

iVillage Member
Review #210 Orchard Valley Brides
Thu, 05-09-2013 - 9:56am

By Debbie Macomber

I enjoyed both storis in this book.  I liked reading the conclusion to the Bloomfied sisters story, but I actually enjoyed the story about Sherry Waterman more.  

Norah Bloomfield is feeling a bit unneeded these days. Her father is recovering from his heart attack, and her sisters, Valerie and Stephanie, are busy planning their weddings. But then a cantankerous Texan named Rowdy Cassidy crashes his small plane in Orchard Valley. The same Rowdy Cassidy who'd been Valerie's boss…and who'd demanded she marry him. Now he's Norah's patient, and in all her nursing experience she's never encountered a more difficult man. Or a more irresistible one! Except…is he still in love with her sister?

When Norah's friend Sherry Waterman leaves Orchard Valley, Oregon, for Pepper, Texas, she's definitely not in the mood for Lone Star Lovin'. But if anyone can change her mind, it's Cody Bailman—a hardworking, good-looking rancher. Not only that, Cody has a twelve-year-old daughter who thinks Sherry's "just perfect for Dad"!