New on DVD - 2/2/10

iVillage Member
New on DVD - 2/2/10
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 8:32am

I thought I'd make this a weekly thing. Here are this week's movies coming out on DVD tomorrow, along with what info I could find.

Amelia
A look at the life of legendary American pilot Amelia Earhart, who disappeared while flying over the Pacific Ocean in 1937 in an attempt to make a flight around the world.

Love Happens
About a widower whose book about coping with loss turns him into a best-selling self-help guru. On a business trip to Seattle, he falls for a woman who attends one of his seminars, only to learn that he hasn't yet truly confronted his wife's passing.

Ong Bak 2
A young Thai boxer learns the skills and inner meaning of martial arts

The House of the Devil
In the 1980s, college student Samantha Hughes takes a strange babysitting job that coincides with a full lunar eclipse. She slowly realizes her clients harbor a terrifying secret; they plan to use her in a satanic ritual.

Triangle (2009)
The story revolves around the passengers of a yachting trip in the Atlantic Ocean who, when struck by mysterious weather conditions, jump to another ship only to experience greater havoc on the open seas

Zombieland
The horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 11:38am
The only ones I'm interested in are the ones I'm getting from Netflix tomorrow - Amelia and Love Happens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 5:23pm

I'll be renting Zombieland Tuesday.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 7:35pm

Those are the two I am getting this week too! :D
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket