New Theater Releases - 6/7/13

Community Leader
New Theater Releases - 6/7/13
Fri, 06-07-2013 - 1:24pm

Dirty Wars NR
    Cast:
    Synopsis: Investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill traces the rise of the Joint Special Operations Command.

Évocateur: The Morton Downey Jr. Movie R
    Cast: Morton Downey, Jr.
    Synopsis: Long before O'Reilly and Beck, Morton Downey, Jr., was tearing up the talk-show format with his divisive populism.

Finding Joy NR
    Cast: Josh Cooke, Liane Balaban, Barry Bostwick, Lainie Kazan

Gibsonburg NR
    Cast: Louis Bonfante, Lili Reinhart, Jonnie Wagner
    Synopsis: Gibsonburg is based on the true story of a high school baseball team that had a regular season record of 6 wins and 17 losses in 2005.

The Internship PG-13
    Cast: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Josh Gad, JoAnna Garcia
    Synopsis: Two older, unemployed salesmen must compete with younger, smarter candidates for slots at Google.

Lost and Found in Armenia NR
    Cast:

Much Ado About Nothing PG-13
    Cast: Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Clark Gregg, Reed Diamond
    Synopsis: One couple engages in a "merry" war of words, while another falls prey to a malicious schemer.

One Mile Above NR
    Cast:
    Synopsis: A young man rides a bicycle to Tibet's highest point to fulfill his brother's last wish.

The Purge R
    Cast: Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Max Burkholder, Adelaide Kane
    Synopsis: In a future society, the government holds an annual 12-hour period during which all crime is legal.

Rapture-Palooza R
    Cast: Anna Kendrick, John Francis Daley, Craig Robinson, Tom Lennon
    Synopsis: When the Apocalypse actually happens and a billion people are raptured up to heaven, Lindsey (Anna Kendrick, Pitch Perfect) and her boyfriend Ben (John Francis Daley, TV’s “Bones”) are left behind in suburban Seattle.

Community Leader
Fri, 06-07-2013 - 7:21pm
Wow. The only one out of the bunch that I find remotely appealing is Much Ado About Nothing. But they'd have to go a long way to beat the version with Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branaugh (sp?) in it.