New in Theaters - 3/5/10

iVillage Member
New in Theaters - 3/5/10
Fri, 03-05-2010 - 8:47am

Alice in Wonderland

From Walt Disney Pictures and visionary director Tim Burton comes an epic 3D fantasy adventure "Alice in Wonderland," a magical and imaginative twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time.

Nineteen-year-old Alice returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat, and of course, the Mad Hatter. Alice embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.

Capturing the wonder of Lewis Carroll's beloved "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" (1865) and "Through the Looking-Glass" (1871) with stunning, avant-garde visuals and the most charismatic characters in literary history, "Alice in Wonderland" comes to the big screen in Disney Digital 3D™, as well as

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2010 - 3:52pm
Hmm... I see why he took yours! Dh's car has butt warmers and they are verrry nice!!

St. Pat's cl sig

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2010 - 11:51am

A lot of the theaters here don't do matinees during the school year too. Of course...the theater I DO like had an 11:25 SHOWING! ACK.

If Dh's car had butt warmers like mine this wouldn't have happened... LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2010 - 10:36am
I want to see Alice in Wonderland, too, and the other looks good and has a good cast as well, but I think I'll put it on my "To be seen on DVD" list. Too bad you were thwarted from seeing AiW by the lack of a car!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2010 - 10:11am

I WANT to see Alice in Wonderland. I love Disney and I love Tim Burton. (and Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter)

I thought about sneaking out and seeing it with Ky early today (while DH is at work and J is at school) but DH took my car! Thwarted. LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket