2013 Comedy Pilot List

iVillage Member
2013 Comedy Pilot List
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 12:49pm

I just came across this list on CNN and thought it was pretty interesting: http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/19/showbiz/tv/fall-comedy-pilots-2013-master-list-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_bn9

It's hard to get excited about any shows with these brief descriptions.  I wonder how many will actually make it to the lineup.  Miranda Cosgrove is starring in one with Christina Ricci.  Wasn't she going off to college?  There is also another with Robin Williams and Sarah Michele Geller.  Was a bit wary at first but it was created by David E Kelley.  He usually puts together great shows. 

Do you think you'll be watching any of these?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-20-2013 - 10:20am

Hmmm... there are definitely some interesting concepts; I think it's just going to depend on how they translate the ideas into a show. The one with Christina Ricci and Miranda Cosgrove -- Girlfriend in a Coma, is certainly intriguing. I mean, really, could you imagine? And I'd probably watch Super Clyde, because of Rupert Grint... it will be interesting to see him in a role other than Ron Weasley!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-20-2013 - 11:10am

Yeah, I'll probably give a lot of them a try. I like the synopsis of Girlfriend in a Coma and The Crazy Ones. I'm still a big Robin Williams fans!