24 - Epi 2.22

iVillage Member
24 - Epi 2.22
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 10:13am

An action-packed night - woot! I just want to say that I think the White House chief of staff, Wiess? (sp?), is going to be a Bad Guy. I thought he was a little off before but now I think he's "the guy in the WH who works for the other team" - you know, like they always have, LOL!

Loved when Hastings asked Jack to come back "fully" in and Jack put his bag over his chest and said OK. Made my heart flutter :) I'm all over the place, let me focus!

Dana and Cole: Glad Cole showed up and took care of business but it seems to me this isn't over yet. I think Kevin pulls through but it's not going to be good for anybody. Even Cole will get punished pretty bad for stepping out during a nuke crisis. Dana/Jenny clearly still has feelings for Kevin, don't you think?

Jack and Renee: I take it they're in love and a couple now? That last exchange pretty much said it for me. No comment. Ok, bummer.

Aw, Josef bit the bullet. I liked him! Farhad is another story all-together but they need him for the info. I love how the spoiled, rich ones think they're in charge till they are surrounded and out-numbered by the worker ants with all the guns. Do you think Jack will get to him in time? I do - it's Jack!

Glad to see lost-his-mind Hassan come back - can't wait to see his reactions now :) What's he going to do, arrest our Prez? lol! I was also happy to see the very quick blip of Taran (sp?) in the previews for next week. Do you think he and his GF, Hassan's DD, team up and go after Daddy Dearest? Or do you think they may be secretly in on the nukes plot after all?

Writers: Please show more Chloe :)

<

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 5:07pm

I watched last night.

I thought that guy that was knifed by his partner died. Glad the other guy made an attempt to kill Dana and Cole and got killed.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 11:49pm

I am just not feeling this season. How can Jack pledge his love to Renee like that? Did I miss an ENTIRE SEASON???? And Renee??? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

This season is so unbelievable. My bf says I'm just hung up Jack's fake glasses... remember, the one's without the lenses!!! lol

I'm with you on Chloe- love her! She makes this show!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:03am
Aileen, I've got a feeling that Kev is not out of the picture just yet... Something tells me that they are just going to drag that out. Perhaps to torture the storyline of Cole and Dana/Jenny a little more? I'm not 100% sure but it's a gut feeling, kwim?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:06am

Look, we are NOT alone here... ITA. However, I do not have a glasses fetish... ROFL!! *wipes eyes* Seriously, that was good!!

I have total faith that it's getting good... I FEEL it... I saw Taran and I just *know* it - it spoke to me...

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:24am

It would have been better for him to leave..I mean Kevin.

Less trouble for her. He is really something. Then he will want

more from her.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:29am
Luckily for us, he is definitely at the end of his road :) Yay!

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:33am

When he showed up wanting something from her, I wondered if her past was

good or bad.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:52am
Are you talking about Kevin and Dana/Jenny? Then clearly it was shown that their past together was bad from their mutual prison terms.

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 2:02am

Yes that Kevin who made her give them the codes to the locked room to get the

$. Yes their past was bad. She knows that and changed her future.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:28am
It seems to me like she still has feelings for him too.

<

Pages