24 - Epi 2.22

iVillage Member
24 - Epi 2.22
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 10:13am

An action-packed night - woot! I just want to say that I think the White House chief of staff, Wiess? (sp?), is going to be a Bad Guy. I thought he was a little off before but now I think he's "the guy in the WH who works for the other team" - you know, like they always have, LOL!

Loved when Hastings asked Jack to come back "fully" in and Jack put his bag over his chest and said OK. Made my heart flutter :) I'm all over the place, let me focus!

Dana and Cole: Glad Cole showed up and took care of business but it seems to me this isn't over yet. I think Kevin pulls through but it's not going to be good for anybody. Even Cole will get punished pretty bad for stepping out during a nuke crisis. Dana/Jenny clearly still has feelings for Kevin, don't you think?

Jack and Renee: I take it they're in love and a couple now? That last exchange pretty much said it for me. No comment. Ok, bummer.

Aw, Josef bit the bullet. I liked him! Farhad is another story all-together but they need him for the info. I love how the spoiled, rich ones think they're in charge till they are surrounded and out-numbered by the worker ants with all the guns. Do you think Jack will get to him in time? I do - it's Jack!

Glad to see lost-his-mind Hassan come back - can't wait to see his reactions now :) What's he going to do, arrest our Prez? lol! I was also happy to see the very quick blip of Taran (sp?) in the previews for next week. Do you think he and his GF, Hassan's DD, team up and go after Daddy Dearest? Or do you think they may be secretly in on the nukes plot after all?

Writers: Please show more Chloe :)

<

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 6:56am
I don't know but I do remember he went to jail for several months some time back.

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 4:22pm

He is a tough good guy.

I was sure glad he went through the drug habit 2 years ago?

That is a tough one.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 3:57pm

Now you've really got me thinking on that one...

I know Jack will save the day on the nukes, I faith in him :)

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 2:28pm

Hmmmmmm...still thinking.

Not sure of what will happen yet. Too early yet for me.

The plans have changed for the nuclear devices though.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:48pm

In what way? He's not involved in the nukes, his robbery partner is dead, and she was the one helping them both so I don't know what he would bring to the table. I think that CTU is just going to lock him and Dana/Jenny up once they get back there. Well, he'll go to the hospital ward, of course :)

You make an excellent point - where are they taking this storyline... What's your idea?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:02pm
Well if he is alive, do you think he will change and help them?

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:28am
It seems to me like she still has feelings for him too.

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 2:02am

Yes that Kevin who made her give them the codes to the locked room to get the

$. Yes their past was bad. She knows that and changed her future.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:52am
Are you talking about Kevin and Dana/Jenny? Then clearly it was shown that their past together was bad from their mutual prison terms.

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 1:33am

When he showed up wanting something from her, I wondered if her past was

good or bad.

Pages