24 - Epi 3.08

iVillage Member
24 - Epi 3.08
Tue, 03-09-2010 - 2:51pm

Wow, things are really picking up now! Yay!!

I was really shocked at the

<

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Tue, 03-09-2010 - 8:04pm
I was going to stop watching it, but i will give it another week just for you. I will watch it tomorrow after work.

=)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-10-2010 - 10:10am
YAY!!!!!!

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-10-2010 - 3:31pm

Bummer.

'24': RIP Jack Bauer?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-10-2010 - 8:31pm

I told you it sucked this season. I am still watching this week's episode tonight :)

Counting down to Breaking Bad though!!!! Woohoo :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 8:14am

It's improving but yeah :(

I CANNOT wait for Breaking Bad!! Have it on the calendar just to make sure we don't miss it! :)

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 8:33pm
I am glad I'm not the only one who adorns my calendar with dates that tv shows start. =]

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 8:41pm

I totally forgot... I finally watched it last night. It did get a little better for me too and some of the stuff that I half payed attention to kind of came together.

CTU, lol... no wonder they were shut down in the past. The "B team" of federal agencies! You know something is going to happen with Hastings. What a complete loser. CTU has been a total joke this season, and to me it always ends and begins with the management. I find it incredibly hard to suspend disbelief with the P.O. travel to NYC in middle of the night to track down Kevin. When I first saw him I thought he was Kevin's dad, there seemed to be a resemblance, and that might make sense, the P.O., no way.

The Marcos scenes made the episode for me. Loved when Jack pushed him back in the chamber and shut the door!

I'm not sure what's going to happen next week, I can't recall the previews at the moment... but I'm actually a little bit excited to watch. :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 8:53am

Hating this CTU as well! I remember when there were actual people in it...

The PO looks like a nutjob and I like a nutjob! I think maybe he's not really what he says he is? Maybe, for some reason only Dana would do, Dana meets him there and he's the reason Hastings is screaming for Security in the next preview?

Only Jack would pull the "I'm gonna kill your momma" card. That is what I'm talkin' bout, Willis! lol!

Can't wait for next epi, looks downright scary what Taran has in store for the daughter!

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-13-2010 - 11:45am

I still want to see my Kiefer...

24 may live to see another day after all.

Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that 20th Century Fox has approached NBC about picking up the series should Fox opt to cancel it — and the Peacock is considering it. “There’s definitely some interest,” says an insider close to the talks.

Earlier this week, reports surfaced that 20th (a.k.a. the studio) and Fox (a.k.a. the network) are nearing a mutual decision to end the serial thriller after eight seasons due to declining ratings and rising costs.

A move to NBC — while still considered somewhat of a long shot given the hefty price tag — would likely delay 20th’s plans to launch a Jack Bauer film franchise. From a production standpoint, 24 execs have long maintained that it would ne next to impossible to make a movie while the series was still on the air.

Reps for 20th and NBC declined to comment.

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-13-2010 - 11:06pm

Just read this about 24...Really??

Just saddened.

My Ugly Betty is heading off and now this show?

Pages