24 - Epi 3.15

iVillage Member
24 - Epi 3.15
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 11:17am

Ok, if there is anyone still watching 24 at this point then last night was TOTALLY worth it!!

So much went on and the show completely redeemed itself - WOOT!

Hassan had us bent over a table after all! Taran double crossed Kayla - just when you thought that he DID love her after all, wait!, he's alive?!

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Thu, 03-18-2010 - 7:15am

His Dad? Awesome theory! I like it! It would make total sense.

LOL about Freddie!

I think Chloe with start shining now. Her and Jack work best in McGyver (sp?) mode... just a Q-tip and some wire, lol!

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Wed, 03-17-2010 - 10:04pm

You know, I totally agree. Last episode was good, but this one made all the boring crap worth while! Both the bf and I really enjoyed it! I'm glad I stuck in there.

As for the P.O., I really think he is the guy's dad. There is a total resemblance. I've worked with P.O.'s for years, they don't have the ability to travel 2000 miles out of their jurisdiction to pick up an ordinary ex-con. There either is much more to the story, or it is just totally ridiculous. I am interested to see what happens once CTU loses all the info he has on Dana (Dana, right?). Hopefully she gets some balls and stands up for herself.

Freddie Prinze Jr. should totally dump her... or she should dump him for being such a terrible actor.