24 Epi 3.23

iVillage Member
24 Epi 3.23
Tue, 03-23-2010 - 1:04pm

OMG! So Dana's the MOLE?? What was the point about Kevin then?? Why bother with all that jazz?? You've got to be kidding me! Pointless storyline with Kevin. It was a nice shocker though.

Loved seeing Chloe in full glory and felt like Renee redeemed the beginning of the show's nightmare with her swooping in and saving Jack. I also loved the realistic touch of Jack using true Roman military tactics with the sides of the car in his attempt to get to the call box. Of course the extra had to panic so we could get to the fire fight ;) Love that it should be continued action from here on it!

Odd side note, right before 24 came one we watched Rules of Engagement and Kayla's character was just introduced on that show. What are the odds?!

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Wed, 03-24-2010 - 6:13pm

Saw this episode. Wow!

My jaw dropped and I gasped.

She is a traitor! Whoooooooo! Dana!

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Sat, 03-27-2010 - 4:08pm

I really liked Dana being the mole, but the show just seems to be getting ridiculous. I have always had a hard time with the show to begin with, 24 episodes get a little old, but they always grab me right away and this season has been different. I'm glad they are retiring it now and ending on a good note.

I suspect that they have to do more with the Kevin/P.O. story, or else you're right, there would be little point other than to cast doubt on Dana and have the audience see her dark side.

I love Chloe, always have, but this season she is really kicking ass!!! :)