Any former 90210 fans out there?

iVillage Member
Any former 90210 fans out there?
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 9:08pm
I grew up on Beverly Hills 90210- it was a coming of age thing for me. I used to love it! There's going to be a reunion show on Sunday night May 11th on Fox!! It looks like all of the GOOD characters will be there (most of the original cast including Brandon & Brenda)! Not the later cast members that totally sucked. Anyway, I'm excited :-)
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 11:47am
Oh no! I was planning to watch this but isn't that the Survivor Finale night? Oh dear, I'm torn now! I will have to tie up every TV in the house taping something here and watching something there, LMBO!

Anyway, I loved that show, too. I heard that Tori Spelling wasn't doing the reunion, kind of funny since it was her Dad's show and all, I wonder why? I can't wait to see it, I'm so excited they got most of the original cast together again!!

Julia

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 12:12pm
I'm so excited to see it too! I heard 2 different reasons Tori wasn't participating. One is that she is tied up with other commitments, and 2 is that she can't stand Shannon D and didn't want to even be in the same room with her. Brian Austin Green also won't be there, I always liked his character.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 5:06pm
Fox plans "90210" reunion show

- - - - - - - - - - - -

April 25, 2003 | NEW YORK (AP) --

90210 will be a destination again when Fox brings together the stars of the popular '90s teen drama series.

"Beverly Hills, 90210: 10-Year High School Reunion," is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. EDT May 11.

Jason Priestley, Luke Perry, Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth and Gabrielle Carteris are among the actors who will discuss their memories of the show that turned them into teen idols.

But Tori Spelling -- the daughter of series executive producer Aaron Spelling -- won't be taking part because she's busy working on other projects, the network said Wednesday. Brian Austin Green won't make it because he's shooting a film in Toronto, and Ian Ziering also will be absent.

"90210" is Fox's longest-running drama series, premiering in October 1990 and ending in May 2000. It followed the scandals, romances and heartbreaks of twins Brandon and Brenda Walsh and their wealthy friends at Beverly Hills High School, from which they graduated in 1993

and

BEVERLY HILLS, 90210: 10-YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION (working title) will feature interviews with Jason Priestley ("Brandon Walsh"), Luke Perry ("Dylan McKay"), Jennie Garth ("Kelly Taylor"), Shannen Doherty ("Brenda Walsh"), and Gabrielle Carteris ("Andrea Zuckerman"), whose characters graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1993. The program will also feature interviews with James Eckhouse ("Jim Walsh") and Carol Potter ("Cindy Walsh"), who portrayed Brandon and Brenda's parents on the series.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 9:46am
That's is exciting! But isn't that the same night the Survivor finale is on? I wonder if Shannon Dorehty (sp?) will be on it. Probably not.
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 3:31pm
Shannon will be appearing that night on the show. HTH, Brooke