iVillage Member
Big Love 1/25/09
Mon, 01-26-2009 - 7:01am

Thoughts??

Amy

"Yesterday i

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-26-2009 - 7:08am

Lots of drama in this episode. Espeically right there at the end! Wow, I was thrown for a loop, when they panned to Sarah and the book in her lap! When they showed her crying, I said outloud, "I bet she's pregnant" then gasped when they showed the book, lol. Didn't she look kinda crazy when she was crying?

I'm so glad for the good news that Barb got. And now I'm wondering if that will change things with how she feels about bringing on a 4th.

Nicki needs to be up front about the whole baby thing.

The whole thing with Frank, Lois, Wanda & the other wife... yikes! That whole clan is crazy, espeically Wanda! lol

The jury is still out on the whole Ana thing. I just don't like her attitude, or something. I can see where she felt left out, at that one dinner at the house, but it was almost like she wasn't trying. If she doesn't want to "marry all of them" then why is she wanting to be with Bill? I get the impression she feels safe with him & doesn't feel like it's cheating or something.

The previews for next week look interesting.... I hate having to wait a week to watch it! lol

Amy

"Yesterday i

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-26-2009 - 9:52am

VERY glad to hear about Barb's results. That was great - I was getting nervous things were going to go bad for her. And Sarah is having a baby?!?!?!? That was wild. I wonder where that will lead us.

Nicki is just a huge weirdo. On birth control but agreeing to see the fertility doctor? I mean, just tell them that time doesn't work for your schedule and pretend to go at another time by yourself. She's already lying to them what would it hurt? And obviously it's a huge, major lie to be on the birth control.

I don't get the whole Ana thing at all. I totally agree - she doesn't seem "into" it, so she needs to just stop seeing Bill.

I can't wait for next week - it looks REALLY good.

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-26-2009 - 1:12pm

I said "I bet she's pregnant" too right before they showed the book.

I would have knocked Frank over the head with a shovel too. That man is creepy.

I missed a few things in the show last night. I was doing 2 things at once. I'll have to go watch it again and come back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-27-2009 - 6:19pm
Hi - I was in Vegas so I just watched the show this morning.................oh I just loved it - I can not wait til next week

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-29-2009 - 5:12pm
I am watching it!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket