Dexter - Epi 10.11

iVillage Member
Dexter - Epi 10.11
Mon, 10-12-2009 - 2:42pm

I just want to say that I fell off the couch in shock and hilarity when I saw Vince's truck!! That was the bomb!! ROFL!! I am still chuckling :D

I thought the neighborhood watch storyline and Dex's new life meshed perfectly. All these "regular" things in life that he's never had to contemplate or deal with before bring out the sarcastic side in him that I love so much. Watch the serial killer BBQ! Fend boys off! Get chased through his on 'hood! So much better than getting up with the baby every night. However, I didn't get the reasons the Dad was doing it. Jealousy and resentment wouldn't drive me to act like my kid... that seemed "off". What do you think?

Trinity freaked me out! Pretty scary when you can force a "suicide". What was the powder - the urn's ashes? What was the "I'm not to blame"?? What was the "it's already over"?? If the other one was really a suicide, then why replicate it? Can the next victim on Trinity's list please be Quinn? Please!

So by the ending, I guess they didn't wrap up the vacation killer as neatly as I thought they would....

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-12-2009 - 7:05pm

All I can say is I totally agree with everything you said. Vince's truck was BITCHIN!!!

The only thing you didn't comment on was what a little turd Aster is being... and what kind of name is Aster anyway? I thought she was going to be the neighborhood vandal, I was absolutely sure of it. I don't get the dad story either, unless it is for use in a future episode.

Rita drives me more and more crazy every episode. She reminds of a stepford wife... is that what they're called? Eyes glazed over, with that loving smile, but the psycho inside ready to explode.

I was freaked out to with the Trinity killing. There would be nothing more terrifying, or a worst way to go then that. Well, I could be really, really wrong, but I felt paralyzed by the scene.

All I can see with Quinn is LOL!!!

And what about Deb? That girl just can't be happy with what is right in front of her. DYSFUNCTION walking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-13-2009 - 10:00am

It's name of a flower - a fall flower actually. She's hitting puberty and starting with the boy crazy hormones! BTDT with my oldest but she was a late bloomer, hopefully Claire will be too (fingers seriously crossed). Yes, Stepford wife is the moniker.

I don't think Deb ever really got over Lundy. I also think she's attracted to the unattainable, kwim?

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-13-2009 - 8:51pm

Oh I know exactly what you mean. Some of us have that problem.

Aster is a flower, huh? Interesting. I guess I could have looked it up. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket