FNL - season 3 finale talk - 04/10

iVillage Member
FNL - season 3 finale talk - 04/10
Fri, 04-10-2009 - 5:51pm

WOW ... the finale is already!

Did I miss something??

I was clicking around the net getting news and happened to see the note.

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-11-2009 - 3:34pm

Okay, I watched.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-12-2009 - 8:29am

I know re so many thoughts.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-12-2009 - 2:49pm
One thing I forgot to mention.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-12-2009 - 7:44pm

Oh yes.

Makes you believe in love.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 9:24am

I thought it was a great episode and I'm so glad to know that it's coming back.

My first thought: that is not how coaches are replaced. You do not hire a new head coach unless the old head coach is fired or resigned. No booster club member can come in and push his weight around. It just doesn't happen and (if this was real life) coach Taylor could sue the school district, so that upset me that it was done that way.

I thought Landry was going off somewhere to college. I wish Tyra and Lyla the best. Matt was so sweet and I think they mentioned a junior college in or near Dillon, so maybe that's where he will go, so he can stay home with Grandma.

I hope they go back and put the original dividing line for the school districts and Eric gets some of the good players. The dividing line needs to be equal so that the schools are the same size.

Next season should be a good one.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 10:48am

Ok. I'm surprised that they replaced Coach Taylor. I hope he'll be able to build a good team at ED. I'm worried how next season will go with all of our faves gone off to college - Tyra, Lyla, Tim, etc all will be gone. I do think we'll see more of Matt and his struggles with having to remain in Dillon to care for his grandma.

I don't like J.D.'s dad at all. I really wanted him to be arrested when he beat up J.D. But, unfortunately, I do not always get my way.

I'm happy to know this show will return, but am worried where it'll go from here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 7:30pm

I don't like J.D.'s dad at all. I really wanted him to be arrested when he beat up J.D. But, unfortunately, I do not always get my way.

I'm happy to know this show will return, but am worried where it'll go from here.

Oh I think they chose the perfect actor for JD's dad. I don't think I can see anyone else in that role NOR can I see that actor in another role now.