Grey's 2/11/10

iVillage Member
Grey's 2/11/10
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 9:24am
I totally missed it because of watching Survivor.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 1:24pm

It seemed to be a bridge show where there was not a ton of cast stuff going on.

SPOILERS...

Lexi is blonde (we knew from preview)

Solone is back but wants to give baby up for adoption. Mark says he will take the baby, she tries to sneak out and Calli sees her and gives her money and tells her to take care then Calli has to tell Mark she is gone.

The girl that got hired back (she is from Mercy and got fired because she killed that patient) she is running around as Derek's assistant and scared to go back into surgery.

Meredith isn't sure she wants to be Mrs. Derek Shepard, the chief's arm candy.

And the big medical deal was this guy gets his arm cut off and they cant reattach it because the stump is not healing so they were going to throw the arm away but Lexi suggests a temp attachment so they attach the arm to his hip to keep it alive until the stump heals.

Sorry if I forgot anything.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win
Kiva - loans that change lives

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 1:31pm
Ummm it's bad that I just watched it last night and can't remember the details ... because all I can remember is the oso yummy Vampire Diaries that I watched before it! :P LOL

Ok, so Sloan showed up, had Callie give her an u/s because she needed proof that the baby was healthy because she's going to give it up for adoption. Mark can't wait to be a grandpa (he bought a crib already) and is all excited, so Callie makes Sloan tell Mark about the adoption -- Mark says he'll adopt the baby and take care of it, Callie says she will help -- Sloan says she'll think about it. When Callie gets home that night, Sloan was trying to sneak out and leave, and so Callie yells at her then Sloan tells her that it's not fair because her dad (Mark) had a clean break, why can't she, and if Mark & Callie adopt and take care of the baby, then the baby is still "around" and in her life. So Callie let's her go, gives her money and tells her to call if anything happens. Mark gets home, Callie explains, he's all sad etc etc

Big trauma at the hospital, Derek plays "Chief" but he misses surgery and being involved. He has to attend a dinner function thing at the end of the night. Meredith finally decides to attend with him. And that's the short version! lol

Ummm ... oh the Christina/Owen/totally blanking on chics name (I'll call her chic lol)triangle thing --- chic decides she misses owen's friendship and is "taking back" the fact that she said she loves him and she wants to be friends with Owen and Christina ... again the short version

Lexi & Alex sleep together again

I'm sure I missed something or a lot of things!! lol

Fri, 02-12-2010 - 2:22pm

You guys forgot Bailey and the anesthesiologist! He asked her out and Bailey turned him down. Then Arizona (Callie's gf) totally played middle woman to get him to ask her out again. Bailey admitted she likes him and she gets really nervous around him, but she does agree to have dinner with him.

Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 5:57pm
OH YEA!! Duh!! LOL Bailey is SO funny when she gets nervous, but it's cute! I'm glad they are going out! AND did anyone watch the short-lived Eastwick? He was in that too! (just random information I'd thought I'd share! lol)

Fri, 02-12-2010 - 6:09pm

Thanks for all the info ladies!