Greys 4.29.10

iVillage Member
Greys 4.29.10
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 9:41am
Ok, someone please give me the scoop on what happened.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: luvdchelsea
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 10:41am

Ok...Sloan had her baby at Mark's appt, then taken to the hospital. Mark fell in loved with the baby and did his best to talk her in keeping him and moving in with him. But thanks to her having a "melt" down when she was alone with the baby not knowing what to do with him while he cried, showed Mark that she wasn't ready.

Christian was in love with this new doc that did a heart thing....Derek want to get this new guy on as a doctor over Teddy. It turned out that Teddy was only 'a temp' and she didn't let Derek know she wanted the spot.

Mark wanted Derek to keep Teddy due to their love stuff going on. Derek told him that he would not keep someone due to a friends love life.

Hunt and Teddy got close in the elevator, almost "kissed"...Teddy was having a bad day everything she did while "Derek" was watching turned out wrong. she was crying and Hunt gave her hug...you get it! LOL!

Alex sure played the "bad boy" again which is a good thing. I was happy the Lexie stood up to him. Thanks to Baily telling her to stop playing second to him and to use her wonderfu Mind because she is a good doc. use it.

Oh...Callie and Az, have put the baby thing on hold. Callie loves AZ more than wanting a baby right now. But its not over but on hold right now.

Oh that one inter is "over love" with Derek...so Meredith did the "loving inter" to him and did him in his office! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 11:35am

Ok, I missed waaaay too much good stuff!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 11:34pm

It's still funny to hear you say DVR. :)))

You missed a great episode. You should try and catch it online.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-01-2010 - 10:52am

You still snickering over my DVR?