Grey's Finale 5/14

iVillage Member
Grey's Finale 5/14
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 9:30am

What did y'all think?

Well, we know that George is leaving the show, but did they ever decide about Izzie? I really hope next season she comes out of it. I don't want to see Alex hurt.

Poor Bailey. My heart was breaking for her when she was talking to Richard about Tucker.

So happy for Christina and Hunt. I hope they get to be happy together next season.

Even though Meredith and Derek didn't "officially" get married, I thought their little ceremony was cute.

I can't remember what else I wanted to comment on.

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 10:47am

I will admit, I cried like a baby.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 11:52am

I agree about Sloan and Lexie. The relationship just doesn't seem realistic to me and the way he's acting now is out of character for him.

I was shocked that it was George. The thought didn't even cross my mind until Meredith figured it out.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 1:33pm

I cried... I would have never guessed it was George either. Even when Meredith figured it out, until she said it was George. Then Izzie... how sad and how pathetic that I sat there and sobbed.

Really good finale, but I hate cliff hangers. It's cruel to make us wait all summer.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 2:38pm
As soon as I saw "John Doe's" eyes (right before they cut to the scene where Lexie was stitching up the girl's arm), I knew it was George.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 4:25pm

I'm so sad about the finale... :-(

I almost started screaming WITH Meredith when she figured out who John Doe was. and then I was crying with Alex.

I can't wait for next season though!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 1:09pm

I knew I was missing something, I just couldn't figure it out. Even when George was tracing 007, I still can't figure out that reference. I have watched every season and can't recall for anything what that refers to.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 3:50pm

As soon as they brought "John Doe" in I kept thinking "This guy is someone we know.. who is it?". I NEVER for one minute thought it was George. I guess I didn't notice he was missing from any of the scenes because we haven't seen him that much this season anyway. I just figured he was off getting ready to go into the Army or something. When it was revealed that "John Doe" was him I started to cry (shut up.. I have PMS, ok?). How awful.

I felt awful for Bailey. She's been torn between work and family for a long time and I feel terrible for her

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 3:52pm
Someone said something about 007 when it came out that George was going into the Army. I can't remember who made the reference, but someone did. It took me a minute to figure it out and then all of a sudden it hit me. Perhaps it was Owen that said something about 007? I don't remember. It was earlier in the episode.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 5:17pm
Te "007" reference was from Season 1.
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-17-2009 - 10:21am

I cried Friday night while watching Grey's! OMG how sad!!

I kept thinking who is the guy....even DH thought there is more to the story! We know George is going to die...BUT WHY! why not just let him go into the army and go off to server our country, that would've been a good thing than to let him die by bus! but atleast he did it to save a girl. that is george.

I too didn't get the 007....wasn't sure where that came from!

it was sad that they both crashed at the same time. I really do hope that Lizzie doesn't die, that she makes it back for next season. They can turn this thing around and maybe make a good story line out of it.

I also cried over Bailey as well! I love her so much! she has spunk! LOL!

I also wish Mer and derek would just get it over with! come on!

I loved that Christian found a way to say I love you like that! I like Hunt!! I loved him in "jouney man"....sad to see that show end but glad he ended up on Greys!

Im with ya on the mark and lexie thing! don't get it either!

can't wait for next year to see how this all plays out!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

Pages