Grey's Finale 5/14

iVillage Member
Grey's Finale 5/14
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 9:30am

What did y'all think?

Well, we know that George is leaving the show, but did they ever decide about Izzie? I really hope next season she comes out of it. I don't want to see Alex hurt.

Poor Bailey. My heart was breaking for her when she was talking to Richard about Tucker.

So happy for Christina and Hunt. I hope they get to be happy together next season.

Even though Meredith and Derek didn't "officially" get married, I thought their little ceremony was cute.

I can't remember what else I wanted to comment on.

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-20-2009 - 9:55pm
Hmmm, could be.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-20-2009 - 6:56pm

I got the impression originally it's a known nickname that's passed down with each year/season of interns.

Could be wrong though.

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-20-2009 - 3:20pm
That would make sense since Alex is the one who gave George the nickname in season one.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-20-2009 - 2:33pm
It was Alex who referred to George as 007 in the finale, when he & Cristina were told of the intervention for George & why.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-19-2009 - 10:35pm
I'm so late responding BUT ... My Mom had a theory ... it's a little out there BUT she said face transplants are pretty big in the news now and other shows have been doing it. Instead of killing off "George", if T R Knight leaves the show, they could keep George as a new character who had a face transplant because his face was sooo disfigured.

Rumor has it that Izzie is NOT leaving ... but I guess we'll find out in the fall! :)

Sun, 05-17-2009 - 8:07pm
Oh yeah.... now I remember, vaguely. :)

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-17-2009 - 6:04pm

I agree, don't want to think about how it would turn out, how you choose.

Unless someone else steps up (Meredith?) steps up.

I have to admit the season ended good.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-17-2009 - 5:06pm

Oh Mia I was thinking the same thing...."I wonder if one/some of the doctors are going to have to choose between saving George or Izzie since it seems both were needed in each operation room (esp Derek, I think). "

that will be hard on them! how can they choose, I just can't see them "losing" 2 stars (friends) at one time like, it will really hurt the show. just one leaving isn't so bad but 2 at one time....hard hard hard!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-17-2009 - 11:43am

Ok, I finally got to see it -- part last night and finished it this am.

Well actually it was on Thurs pm but I had it muted as I was on the phone.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-17-2009 - 10:21am

I cried Friday night while watching Grey's! OMG how sad!!

I kept thinking who is the guy....even DH thought there is more to the story! We know George is going to die...BUT WHY! why not just let him go into the army and go off to server our country, that would've been a good thing than to let him die by bus! but atleast he did it to save a girl. that is george.

I too didn't get the 007....wasn't sure where that came from!

it was sad that they both crashed at the same time. I really do hope that Lizzie doesn't die, that she makes it back for next season. They can turn this thing around and maybe make a good story line out of it.

I also cried over Bailey as well! I love her so much! she has spunk! LOL!

I also wish Mer and derek would just get it over with! come on!

I loved that Christian found a way to say I love you like that! I like Hunt!! I loved him in "jouney man"....sad to see that show end but glad he ended up on Greys!

Im with ya on the mark and lexie thing! don't get it either!

can't wait for next year to see how this all plays out!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

Pages