Last nights Lost ~ 2/15~ Spoilers....

iVillage Member
Last nights Lost ~ 2/15~ Spoilers....
Thu, 02-16-2006 - 1:26pm

Was too dark for me.

I cannot imagine doing the job that Sayid has done....wow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2006 - 4:28pm

Sayid's job is basically because of the U.S. military now? That's kind of creepy! Did you notice that when the soldiers were all in the back of the truck driving out to the dessert, where they dropped Sayid off and the one guy asked if he had a wife or kids, the picture he was holding was of Kate. He was Kate's Dad.

As for the guy they captured, I definitely think he is one of The Others. He said his name was Henry Gale. Think Wizard of Oz, Dorothy Gale - Uncle Henry and Aunt Em - Henry Gale. Dorothy rode in a hot air balloon to get her home in her dream. Was he just using the name and part of the plot from a movie he'd seen before going to the island? I think he's going to come into play on the next episode when Claire starts remembering what happened to her and takes a few others and finds yet another Dharma hatch. (from the previews)

Those symbols that came up are apparently heiroglyphics and were spelling out "Cause to die." What that means, I don't know. It just ticked me off that it was such a tease that they didn't hit the button in time and then again, he gets it at the last second, literally. Bah!

I was really enjoying Sawyer becoming more friendly with everyone. Now, he's back to jerkdom and I don't like it. And what was with the frog? Are we supposed to believe that there is only one tiny little tree frog on the island and it's the one that was bugging Sawyer?! It would be hilarious if he woke up later and had hundreds of them all over his tent - LOL!! Weird scene, that one.

I am WAY too into this show!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2006 - 7:06pm

OMGosh, how did I not realize that the picture was of Kate....I swear I miss so much...the little details always pass me by...lol.