Lost --- 10/12 (spoilers) ..............

iVillage Member
Lost --- 10/12 (spoilers) ..............
Thu, 10-13-2005 - 12:32pm

Ok...I'll start the thread :-)

Well...while it was a dirty trick, it does make more sense to me that Jin's English was just in a dream! :-)

So...does Jin's wife burying the bottle mean that they just decided not to let everyone know about that? keep hope alive???

Of course you know that Sawyer and that girl in charge of the other tribe are gonna hook up :-) That was interesting that the other half of the plane also had a "bunker" ... I wonder if the two adjoin? and where are all the other 23 survivors from the back of the plane? have they gotten sick?

What'd you all think?

-Donna

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-13-2005 - 12:51pm

I too thought showing Jin speaking English last week as a promo for this week was bad.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-13-2005 - 1:44pm

I'm really bad with this - I read way too many spoilers and I saw the dream sequence clip, plus a picture of the actor who plays Rose's husband yesterday before the show. I think it would have been way better had Jin spoken English, but then I assume he'd have spoken up long before now with all that has gone on.

I loved Hurley's flashback with his Mom answering the phone and saying it was Jesus, wanting to know what color car he wanted. Then him and his friend making fun of Driveshaft. I want more of the story now because they make it seem like once he won, everyone hated him, so I'd like to see exactly what happened with that friend and with the girl he asked out. Loved the ending scene where he just handed out all the food to everyone and the music and all of the smiles and laughter - such a touching scene!

I noticed the kid on the milk carton and we paused it and got right up to the TV because I said, "Whoa, is that Walt?!" but why would he be on there? It looks like him, a lot, but it also doesn't look like him - it's dark and grainy.

I think the survivors from the back of the plane are so few because they got sick and this group either killed them off, like Rousseau did or The Others got them. It looks like we might see more of The Others next week, I sure hope so! I can't wait for these new survivors to meet up with the old ones.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-13-2005 - 11:30pm

I think the other 23 have died from the sickness and our 3 survivors will wonder if they should bring them back to the other group or not

Sun I think doesn't want to dash anyone else's hopes so she will bury the bottle hoping that maybe it just fell overboard.

I wonder where Desmond went and is he done on the show?

The other girl leader sure is bossy - once you figured out these 3 are survivors too wouldn't you be happy and try to find out all about where they are, what the other 40 are doing/ have been doing, etc? She is too pushy for me

I do think that the two bunkers are connected, definitly related and maybe there is something that they can communicate to each other?

More questions - no answers! Ugh

I love this show LOL

Laura

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-14-2005 - 12:01pm

I saw this on another board - more things I missed.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-14-2005 - 3:39pm

Wow! I caught the minimart guy --- when we saw the dream, I wondered who he was, but then recognized him in Hurley's flashback. I totally didn't catch that the chicken boss (LOL) was the same as the box co. boss!! hmmmmm..... And speaking of Hurley's dream...why was Jin the one in it anyway? :-)