Lost is back! (11/9) -- spoilers

iVillage Member
Lost is back! (11/9) -- spoilers
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 10:29am

Wow...I didn't see that ending coming! DH kept reminding me that someone was gonna get it this episode and he was guessing Sayid --- I'm soooo glad it wasn't Sayid! but still! wow.

The flashbacks certainly gave you a different perspective on Shannon this time around.

The next episodes that show the early times for the back of the plane look interesting ... guess we won't be learning to much more about the bunker for a while though??

-Donna

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 10:39am

I knew someone was going to "get it" but wasn't sure who that would be besides Sawyer who is already wounded.

I about flipped out in the end......WOW!!!!

And Sayid saw Walt too, so what does that mean?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 11:09am

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! That's better!! I got my "LOST" fix!!! ;-)

I had an idea that Shannon was gonna get it - a radio station around here was doing a "contest" where people would vote who was going to be "Lost" this week (like they kept saying in the promos) and about 90% of the people said Shannon. I was bummed, though, b/c I liked her back story and felt bad for her, too. It definitely seemed like it could go either way with her or Sawyer, but I'm so glad it wasn't Sawyer - I'd miss his one-liners too much!! (I still crack up when he calls Jin "Chewy"!! LOL!).

I wonder what is going to happen with Sayid now, though - I'm betting he's going to go a little psycho for a while after that!!! Esp. since it was a survivor of the crash that shot her (DEFINITELY didn't see that coming!!). I'm looking forward to seeing the beginning of the crash for the other passengers, so we get a better insight on what happened to them. I kinda like how this show jumps around like this - it's like little pieces to the puzzle, and every now and then you have "AHA" moments where you figure a little more of the puzzle out.

I'm SO addicted to this show!!! And, it's always nice to know that the next night, I have Survivor to watch, too!! :D

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 11:20am

Okay, in the scene where the doctor was telling Shannon and her stepmother that the father died.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 11:29am

I saw this on another board:

Watercooler, November 10, 2005

TV Guide

Lost
Shannon was killed by Ana-Lucia... I so knew that chick was just up to no good. I just knew it! Sure it was an accident, Shannon and Sayid heard whispering, Ana and the other tailies heard weird voices and then bam, one bullet, one gun and one dead survivor. Up until that point of the evening, I was really getting a bit jealous of Shan's island life. She's got Sayid who built her a hut

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 12:53pm

yes!!!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 12:58pm
LOL ... what a tangled web they weave! Now we just have to figure out how the crazy number series is connected to someone in the back of the plane! ;-)
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 1:31pm

There was a lost quiz recently on one of the boards.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2005 - 2:33pm

Yay, I was so happy to have Lost back on. I looked forward to it all day long. I guessed Shannon would be the one to die as soon as I found out someone was going to die, but there can still be a chance that she survives and they just did this to throw us off. I sure hope not, I don't want to lose anyone else!

It was cool seeing Jack in Shannon's flashback. On his last flashback episode, we knew that it was her father that Sarah was in the accident with and that Jack had to decide which one to save - but it was still strange to have it verified. I have to say, this didn't make me feel sorry for Shannon or like her any more at all.

I suspect that the next episode will lead us all through the first 48 days for the Tailies and then end up right where this one did. So, another week before we get to see Jin and Sun reunite (tears!) and Rose and Bernard reunite. I can't wait to see Sun realize Jin is alive!

If anyone is interested in what Walt was saying, he says, "They're coming and they're getting closer." but he's speaking backwards. I wonder if he was talking about The Others and they are really following the other group, or if he was talking about the Tail section people coming. I was thinking that maybe he meant the Tailies but he thought they were The Others, but his Dad is with them. I can't wait to get more about Walt's story here!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-11-2005 - 3:41am

The worst thing about LOST is that I have to wait through Monday and Tuesday to get to it.

We finally saw Sayid shirtless...I've been waiting for that over a year!

When I heard the gun shot I thought, NO WAY are the Tailies close enough for her to have shot Shannon.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-11-2005 - 2:58pm
LOL, I know! Maybe this board should just be called "TV Junkies"!! ;-)

Photobucket

Pages