Nurse Jackie - Epi 4.12

iVillage Member
Nurse Jackie - Epi 4.12
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 10:55am

I thought this was a great episode! The apple bong made me LOL! Pure Jackie, right there. Then the cookies and the connection... Talk about conceirge service! I am ready to shoot Eddie. She still loves him? WTH?

I know Coop's a tool but they're taking this tweeting thing over the edge. He needs a real storyline b/c how long can they ride this, really?

Zoe really shined this epi. Saving the baby was a fantastic way to open and it was amazing to see how collected she was and then end with her thinking she's preg. I'm shocked Jackie didn't just take her to the bathroom and do the test right then. Her line to Sam: "I don't do chatty" just cracked me up! I thought it was sweet when O'Hara brought her flowers. Showing the Lenny guy so much - do you think he's involved? I don't remember them being together?

O'Hara and Sam? I hope that's a one-off thing but what's this about O'Hara having a GF? Hmmm.

The previews looked interesting. Eddie and Kevin with "girls"?? We watched them twice and were still confused. Who's Jenny?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 12:09pm

I loved the show too...

The apple bong. and Jackie knowing he used drugs! LOL! I loved that Jackie stood up about getting the guy something to help him.

I want to kill Eddie too..OMG she has to do something to him. I kind-of understand her not knowing what to do and that her feelings are still there. But pick one and move on!

BTW---I would've "Killed" my DH if he wanted to push our date night because of a baseball game! LOL!

Yes Coop is a tool, its time for something else to happen with him.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Zoey! WOW she was really on this show! the "I dont do chatty"! OMG great! line! But I bet next show Jackie will take her to have test done. I think Zoey might not know 'really' how you get pg, and that she did something with someone and thinks she is now! LOL! poor thing!

Ok was Zoey 'mad' at O'Hara is that why she walked away from the flowers?? I like that O'hare did that. and told her she did good!

O'Hara and Sam...I was OMG no way! LOL!

but you know Im liking Sam....think he will mix things up!

I also don't get the previews....wasnt sure what was happening in the part with Kevin and Jackie at the end.

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 8:03pm
Esp since Kevin is always complaining that they never get enough "alone" time then he blows her off for Eddie? I don't think so!

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 9:51pm

I personaly think Kevin KNOWS that Eddie has a connection to Jackie.. hes not stupid. Maybe hes playing along just to watch Jackie squirm? To get back at her in some sick way?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 7:00am
Never heard of any type of fruit bong ever, lol!

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 8:07am

What are bongs?? LOL! never heard of fruit or can ones for sure!

I agree Becky...Maybe Kevin "knows" something isnt right with Eddie and is just hanging with him for a reason....guys dont' go all BF that fast!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 9:29am

Agree that boys aren't quick bonders especially when they have a lot of things going on in their life. They aren't very good multi-taskers.

Bong? Something to smoke (tobacco or) pot out of. Reminds me of Denis Leary talking about bongs...

"That's the problem in this country. People are never satisfied with stuff the way it is. You gotta make it bigger and better and stronger and faster. Same way with pot. For years pot was just joints, and then bongs came out and bongs were ok too, but then bongs weren't good enough for some people. "Neeehhhhhh!" Remember that friend in high school wanted to make bongs out of everything. Making bongs out of apples and oranges and ? Come in one day and find your friend going, "Hey! Look man, I made a bong outta my head!...They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to carpentry."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win
Kiva - loans that change lives

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 7:06pm

Great episode!!!!!

Wasn't the girl that went to high school with Jackie named Jenny?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-16-2010 - 7:08am
ohhh, so it's that friend's mother!!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-16-2010 - 10:36pm
omg carpentry. you made me laaauugghh!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket