Nurse Jackie Epi 6/15

iVillage Member
Nurse Jackie Epi 6/15
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 12:39am

What does everyone think?! Loved that the administrator took her drugs! So that guy wasn't crazy - just stressed out? What was up with the mom and her thing about her son's hair? Ridiculous! And Cooper got a dx right with that son.... Do you think Jackie's DD is autistic to some degree? So many things! I know I am forgetting things here...

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 9:25am
I love the conversation with Zoey and Jackie this week. The one where she said something like: "So you found an ear in a toilet and no one liked your muffins. Big deal. Every day there's a sh#t storm of people here on the worst day of their lives...." Amazing.

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 10:32am

I agree - that was great! And how sanguine her Dr friend (who she lunches with) is about her. Reminding her to take off her wedding ring, knowing it was Jackie who did the ear and just throwing it out there that she'll lie and back her up about whatever Jackie tells them...

It's just so good!

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 11:46am

what is with the 'ring thing'...why does she take it off anyways???

doesn't everyone know she is married?? and have kids?? how could she hide that! LOL!

I also loved the 'ear' thing! LOL! and the Admin taken her drugs! good one!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 12:31pm

Pretty great show and I love the tips and tricks on how to be a junkie using sweet and low or whatever their fake TV stuff is.

LOL at Fruit Loop reference in front of the kids.

All I can say is how can I get one of those guys let alone two???

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 4:39pm
I wondered that too because the administrator would know if she's married because of HR (taxes)...

<