Nurse Jackie - Epi 8/10

iVillage Member
Nurse Jackie - Epi 8/10
Wed, 08-12-2009 - 11:16am

OMG! Her and Coop - WTH? What are they thinking with this storyline? This is just crazy!! I love Jackie but I just can't see him being truly interested or mooning over her. Are they doing this b/c Eddie may be going out of the pic? I just can't wrap my head around this...

I'm glad her and O'Hare made up. O'Hare's reaction to Jackie's two tidbits of info was classic! LOL! Zoe continues to crack me up, still trying to get a hug - LOL!

Jackie has really ramped up the drugs this show - slippery slope, they always increase. The ring, hammer, finger thing - yikes. Do you think the mean mother/daughter duo at the tap class are going to figure in more?

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-14-2009 - 9:28am

OMG OMG OMG....Kelli wait to see the end of the next show! OMG OMG OMG...I want so bad to talk about but will wait until next week!! LOL!

but OMG OMG OMG....can I say it again!! OMG!!

its soooo good show!! really good show!!

what I want to know is how many more shows this 'season' are there to go??? have to see if I can find out! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-14-2009 - 10:24am

I finally caught up watching Nurse Jackie (and I cheated and watched next week's too....)

First of all, Coop and Jackie make absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. She's is nothing like his "type", but maybe that's why he likes her? At any rate, I hope it doesn't last. It's weird.

The ring situation is REALLY messed up. I think losing it would be better than breaking your own finger. HELLO! Cripes, say you forgot it at work and go buy a new one.

I thought Jackie reacted a bit insanely at the tap class, but maybe I'd do the same thing?!?!?

Next week is really good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-14-2009 - 11:52am
Let me know - how many more??

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-14-2009 - 11:55am

Cheaters, cheaters - show _________.... Ok, I'm stumped! Weaters?? LOL!!!

Coop & Jackie - ugh.

<