iVillage Member
Real Housewives: New Jersey 6.16.09
Wed, 06-17-2009 - 11:21am
Did anyone watch this last night?!?!?

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-17-2009 - 11:30am
Holy cat fight!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-17-2009 - 11:38am

Well really, how crazy is Danielle for bringing the book?!?!? TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE venue. And she let her kids sit and watch the fight. What a mess!

And seriously, if she didn't want anyone to know about her "past" she shouldn't have signed up for a reality show. You know that book would have come out at some point anyway.

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-17-2009 - 12:18pm

Danielle is an attention wh"beep". When she plopped out that book I was shocked. The nerve of that woman ruining Teresa's party on purpose. I don't know why Teresa invited her anyway. It is not like on RHofNY where they had a bunch of social events where they would bump into each other..She wouldn't be in their lives if they didn't invite her.

If Dina is going to trash Danielle she needs to own it and not try to play innocent. When I spend my energy trashing a girl I hate...I put my stamp ALLL over it so their is no doubt who as been talking then I tell them that if she has a problem with me trashing her then she knows where I live. lol..that is the classy way to do it. =P
I relate to Caroline a lot.

Teresa's bubbies looked awesome and good for Jacqueline (sp?)for stating the truth and bad for Caroline telling her that she disappointed her parents by not sticking by family.

Photobucket

Photobucket