Third Watch 10/13

iVillage Member
Third Watch 10/13
Tue, 10-14-2003 - 11:12am
I cracked up when Cruz thought she shoudl be desk sargent!! Instead the boss had her handing out summons. and when she complained , he said you're right, you should do 50 not 25! ROFL

I liked seeing sully in a better mood, didnt care for him last season after his wifey died. There were just so many good one liners that had dh & cracking up!!

Not too sure about the direction they are taking Doc in though.

Debi

Mom to Jimmy 2/3/01 & Eddie 2/27/03

co-cl

Mothers of April 03 Babies

Parents of February 01 Toddlers
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Debi

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 7:25pm
I agree about Sully. It was much nicer to see him in a better mood. I'm guessing that Davis' ex-girlfriend will be coming around more and maybe we'll see a romance blossoming there.

I laughed when the boss told Cruz that she's right, she can do better than handing out 25 summons and made her do 50! Serves her right. I do not like her and was mad that she wasn't hurt worse in the shooting.

I'm not sure what is going on with Doc, either. I'm hoping he is able to move past all of this stuff and kick it back in gear. I'm also wondering if Kim and Jimmy are going to be getting back together.

Ho hum...Such a sad life I lead sometimes!

Lisa

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2003 - 12:14pm
This is my second favorite show, after Survivor.

Yes, I like it that Sully is finally coming around. Poor guy. I guess Doc is going to be taking up that persona this season. :( Apparently he's off kilter and needs some psycological counciling or something. Sigh....

I really, REALLY dislike Cruz too. UGH!!! But I think the writers are trying to put her in a more favorable light by going for audience sympathy for her with the rape thing.

Faith's problem is apparently psychological too... not being able to walk. I'll be glad when she gets past it and returns to her job. I know Bosco can be a jerk, but I have always liked him. I hope he and Faith make peace and get back to being partners eventually.

The new patrolman - the Black woman, can't remember her name.... I really like her and I think she will add a lot to the show.

Wanda