True Blood 11/2/08

iVillage Member
True Blood 11/2/08
Mon, 11-03-2008 - 11:27pm
I love how Sam ended up naked in her bed. I already know everything about Sam and most everyone else b/c I've been reading the books (which are great!), I'm curious as to what everyone else thought of that scene. Also, how do you like Bill with Sookie? And who do you guys think is killing off the women (and poor kitty)?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 10:24am

I thought that was hysterical!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 10:10am

Ok, I'm finally caught up!! Yes, I remember the scene with Sam and the dog in it together and DH and I are totally confused by that too. Is the dog separate and he can possess it?? What up?? He's playing Sookie?? Huh?? INFO PLS!!! I thought he really cared for her?? I like him and him/her... And all Sookie did was just help those vamps.

I think Amy is a psychopath too and Jason wouldn't see a truck coming to hit him if he tried. Why is Tara so intent on the demon thing, because she is unhappy? Could her mom have on any more deoderant with that sundress

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 11:02pm

I agree with Kelli - I'm dying here for some answers!!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 11:58pm

I'm in the middle of the 7th book, the books are amazing and very addictive. I'm almost caught up with the whole series, there's one more book out and another coming out in May. All the stuff covered so far in the series is all from the first book, just a few minor (and one major) differences in the story line so far. Below I'll tell you who the killer is and what Sam is, but I'll put it in white so you'll have to highlight it..that way no one gets spoilers they don't want.

Sam is a shapeshifter. He can change into any shape he wants but prefers the collie. I'm not too sure about the other dog, though. It may be another shapeshifter (there's a whole underground community of them, some Werewolves, and some were-(other animal shape, i.e. panther) that can only change into that one animal). Maybe the collie is his pet or something, that confuses me too.

And jettidog you were right on with the Rene as the murderer guess. In the book, Arlene (redhead waitress engaged to Rene) and Sookie were best friends. Tara was someone Sookie went to high school with, white woman who had alcoholic parents. But their friendship isn't nearly as strong as it's shown to be on the series. I don't even recall her being introduced in the first book.. If they follow the story arch of the first book, the next couple of episodes will be really action packed! =)

I think poor Tara is just so desperate to be close to someone and not push them away that she is wishing it would be something as simple to solve as an exorcism...well simpler than say therapy. I don't think it's a demon, I think it's just her personality from growing up in an abusive environment. The mom seems delusional to me, and I think she's experiencing the placebo effect. Of course, with all the things in the Sookie universe (in the books at least) who really knows for sure. ;)

I can't stand Amy. She's horribly hypocritical and obviously psychotic. How can you talk about the trees dancing and breathing and then regard a vampire with such indifference and bordering animosity. Then she talks about purity of living and goes and takes V from that poor sweet vampire in such a violent way. I can't believe she got Jason to say he loves her, I like Jason (he grew on me, what can I say) but he's an idiot.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2008 - 6:54am
Agree, agree and !!!!!

Pug hugs! Kelli

PaulKelliAlcatraz.jpg Honeymoon image by jettidog

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-18-2008 - 4:07pm
Hey there! Are you still with us? I started a new thread on last Sunday's epi - 2nd to last - ack! Any input, theory, observation is super greatly appreciated!!

jettidog-111208.jpg image by jettidog

<