iVillage Member
True Blood - 6.21.09
Mon, 06-22-2009 - 11:11am

Um, seriously?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-22-2009 - 1:17pm

I know - those devils!!!!!! :) Did they just bring him back for a bit just to tease us?? I think they have cast the actress for Pam perfectly - that's exactly as I pictured her in my mind when reading the books!

I loved where it went with the Jessica storyline. I thought Sookie would be able to see through her BS tho.

I still am unhappy about how they've made Andy's character a drunk and now I don't understand the deal about this new Daphne waitress?

Anyone's thoughts?

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-22-2009 - 5:02pm

Thank God I'm not the only one wondering when anything is going to "happen"!!!! I'm ready to know about Lafayette (although it seems certain he will be made into a vamp) and I want to see MaryAnn revealed!!!! LOL

I do like the Jessica story line - do you think Bill killed them? I'm thinking he may just glamor them?!?!?

And yes, I'm really beginning to wonder about Daphne and what is going on there.........I NEED ANSWERS!!!! LOL

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-22-2009 - 6:30pm

It was awesome!!! It was even better watching the whole first season in one week... I hate having to wait.

Why is Jason such sooooo stupid???? He's funny, but come on!!! I hope that they keep Lafayette too... he will be an awesome vampire!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-22-2009 - 10:59pm

I agree! Pam is exactly how I pictured her; Eric on the other hand...I pictured him much much sexier. But he is growing on me. They better turn Lafayette; if they don't I'm going to be so upset! Really, why else go through that much trouble to keep the character, if you're just going to turn around and kill him?

I like Daphne. She's klutzy; I can relate. =)

I'm thinking he's going to glamour Jessica's parents, but he might kill them; after all it

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 12:12am

can anyone explain to me what happened when maryanne made the air shimmer

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 12:35am
I know I hated that ending! I wonder what is going to happen with Jessicas family? I would think that you could be a vampire and still have contact with your family as long as they were supportive (well as you could be anyway) I would think I would rather have that then never see my loved one again.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 12:42am

I so don't know a thing about the girl on the wheel and forgot about here. As far as MAryann I am thinking I too will agree with however said she is the meanand (sp?) thing. She must have so much power in the shifter realm that she can change things. That must be why Sam is so afraid of here. Plus next week Sookie gets attacked by that thing.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 10:03am
We can't figure out the wheel thing either - I guess a torture device? The reason the people were down there tho was that the

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 4:30pm

ok. I wonder if we'll 'be told' what the wheel is later on maybe.

Im thinking it 'powers' something?? like when they turn it, maybe it 'tortures' somone or does something 'bad'?? hmmmm because they only turn it to use the toilet or if somone wanted to move or if Eric told somone to move as far as I could tell.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 5:07pm
I'm like you - I wonder what significance it has! Otherwise, why would they "showcase" it like that?

<

Pages